Wednesday 3 August 2011

I Will

I will check that my Ipod is charged the night before a class.

I will keep my Ipod charged for every class.

I will back up my favorite playlists on to cds.

I will never be late for class.

I will always greet new spinners.

I will always help them set up.

I will always remember their names.

I will always make the ride about them.

I will never make the ride about me.

I will always be present.

I will always honour each and every participant.

I will expand my knowledge regarding spinning to always stay current and fresh.

I will change my music and playlists frequently.

I will take time off from teaching spin in order to keep from getting stale.

I will review this list and choose the most important and stick with them.
I'm choosing to go from an ordinary instructor to an extraordinary coach.

1 comment: